Photo By Kait McKay Photography More than 100 local business owners and business professionals that serve the North Idaho and Eastern Washington communities are expected to attend the Mamas in Business 2024 Annual Conference: Beyond Limits. Scheduled from 9:30am to 4:30pm Friday, March 15, at Prairie Falls Golf Club in Post Falls. the day will include inspiring presentations from local experts, interactive workshops, lunch and networking opportunities. Mamas in Business is a supportive networking community open to everyone, not just moms, and offers year-round education and community-driven events. Presentations will include:
· “The Money Game – Are You Positioned to Win?” by Trebon Financial Strategies Financial Entrepreneur Dan Blanchard of Post Falls, ID
· “Clarify Your Message and Compel Your Customers” by Aspyre Co. Marketing Owner Brandi Mayes of Post Falls, ID
· “Executive to Entrepreneur – What I Learned” by Maid 4 MOMS Owner Danielle Pooley, a resident of Hayden, ID
· “Pursuing Life: Building a Business That Serves Your Life, Not a Life That Serves Your Business” by Blue Sky Decks CEO Sara Barb of Post Falls, ID
· “Fusing FUN Back into Your Life” by That Therapist Heather Founder Heather Pincelli, a resident of Liberty Lake, WA
Sandpoint resident Debbie Heiser, founder of The Lit Up Life and a Mamas in Business member, will emcee the event.
“Throughout the day, attendees will hear from business leaders and influential figures, be engaged in interactive workshops and connect with like-minded entrepreneurs. This is a chance for locals to take their businesses to the next level and to go beyond limits,” says Nici Craft, founder and owner of Mamas in Business and resident of Hayden.
Tickets, which are priced $81 for Mamas in Business members and $90 for non-members, can be purchased online at EventBrite.com.